Thursday, June 19, 2008

A peaceful day for once!


Today has been different. Johnathan has duty, I got frocked to 1st , and Arica is in her bed asleep already. I know that she won't she for very long before she is up, but I wanted to get on right away since I have a little bit of time to myself. This is very hard to find now a days. Someone always needs something. Hopefully I will be able to get a 30 minutes nap in as well, but I'm not holding my breath on that one. Anyways, here is another fairly recent picture. Arica loves playing in the bath water.

2 comments:

Becki said...

Tabitha that is an adorable picture. Glad it's quiet for a bit. What's "frocked" mean for all of us non-military employees? I had to laugh reading that you already had your hands full upon getting married.

Tabitha said...

Sorry, "frocked" is when the commanding officer(CO) gives you the authority to put on your next rank. Just because I advanced on the exam, some CO's are pricks and don't let you put it on until you get paid for it.