Monday, June 16, 2008

More about Arica's sick days


I can't figure out how to put another picture in the middle of my text. But during Arica's sick days she still found ways to get herself into trouble, but also get daddy trouble, when he isn't even around. She figured out how to open and getting into daddy's guns and hunting stuff. When he told mommy that he didn't want child proof on it since he could lock it. That was fine with me until Arica got her hand into all of it, because daddy didn't lock it up. Well, that is how our week end went thanks for all the help and late night/early phone calls.

1 comment:

Becki said...

Glad you're using this, and maybe even enjoying it?? Here's a comment from your comment:

Don't say your a little slow, even on figuring out what God wants. He gave you a little girl that's going to require lots of energy and patience right? I don't think it's a stretch that he wants you to care of her and raise her and pray sometimes in the middle of it. I can be that simple Tabitha. I just haven't yet been blessed with a family so therefore there is something I have yet to do. Doesn't make me special or "oh holier than thou" (Sorry I can't even type that without laughing.) Just means I've got a different path, although didn't we already know that growing up that we would be drastically different. Glad we still stay in touch though. Blessings