Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I hope this works!


I appreciate that Becki set this all up. Hopefully this will help keep my phone bill down some, not that I don't want to keep in touch through a phone. I also hope that this will have some important people in our families lives not left out. Johnathan is in the shipyards now and Arica, since it is all about her, is getting very big and intelligent. This is the most recent picture of her I have on the computer. It was in taken in the middle of February. Well, I have to call it quits early. Arica decided that she wanted to try some wine a little on the early side and broke a bottle.

2 comments:

Becki said...

thanks Tabitha, see I told you it wasn't that difficult. Sorry about the wine bottle, but I can't say I'm surprised. She's growing up so fast anyway...

Debbie said...

Good Morning to the Hartsell!

New technology is great, isn't it!
Now we need to see some new picture of our precious little grandchild. We will give you a little bit of time - but not much!

I see by Becki's comment that she was up late into the night sending her message. Maybe she decided a bottle of wine would be a great idea at this time in the morning. I was up at 2am this morning also trying to get a comment out to your but couldn't remember my blog password. I guess that meant I should really be getting some sleep.

Love, mom