Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just missed orders again.

Well, orders have closed for the month. They weren't to good (for Johnathan or myself) anyways. I'm hoping that July's orders are better. I found a sea duty billet which wouldn't be too bad, but it was too late to negociate with the detailer. Besides, Johnathan didn't know what he wanted. I don't know if I really want to go back to sea duty, don't get me wrong I enjoyed sea duty, but with Arica it makes it alot harder of a decision. I don't have any problems leaving Johnathan for 6 months, just my little baby girl. Also, I just don't quiet understand what is going threw Johnathan's head, he wants to go to Iraq. There is benefits to going, but I don't think they out weigh the negative. Well, I better start my work day. There is a lot to do, in such little time.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hey there new mom,
You have some tough stuff to think about. I feel for you. My heart goes out to you. Being a mom is probably the toughest job you will ever have. It doesn't change when they move out either. You will still worry and care about them. Quiet your mind and pray for some guidance from God and yourself to help you in these tough times. It's no doubt that you are truly a caring, loving mom.
When do you have to decide. How many more months can you have to look at orders.

Best of luck,
Thinking about you,
Love, mom