Friday, June 27, 2008

Getting more and more intelligent by the day



Well, I caught Arica getting into trouble yesterday. First it was climbing in the dishwasher. I knew that she enjoyed helping me empty it out, whether it was clean or not. It was nice to have someone give me a helping hand or two. Even if it did make more of a mess. Then Johnathan and I were up starts and she wanted to join us. She got to the 3rd step before either of us realized it. I didn't think she was suppose to grow up this fast. I figured it would be a couple more months at least. I guess she is going to try and take after her Aunt Becki (intelligent), and mommy and daddy (trouble makers). As long as she has the intelligence to stay out of the serious trouble, i.e. jail time, we will be okay.

1 comment:

Becki said...

I don't think you need to start worrying about the serious trouble jail time stuff yet. You'll drive yourself completely crazy that way. However, education about the serious trouble of climbing inside dishwashers, frigs, dryers (yikes!), and freezers she may be ready for. Give her a couple more months and you may want to sit her down for a nice talk about hiding in lockers too, right Mom? cute picture though.