Saturday, July 19, 2008

Orders

Well, we finally decided on orders. They aren't going to sent us to the west coast. I got to pick, but Johnathan was just told. I'm going to DDG 58 Laboon. I don't know much about it, but it will be the second best career choice. Of course the best career choice is Iraq, but Arica and Johnathan are more important than my career. Johnathan was told that he is going to NAS Oceana. He is going to call his detailer on Monday to try and get it changed to Frenfield Air Strip. It is still going to be the same distance as Oceana, but the traffic is going to be better. He won't have to sit and wait to go threw the tunnel.
Arica is still growing. Her new thing lately is opening and closing doors. She can't turn the knobs yet (Thank Lord), but she just pushes them back and forth. It is getting harder and harder to change her diaper. She never wants to stay still.

1 comment:

Becki said...

Oh yes, the diaper struggle. I don't have to have my own kids to be familiar with that! At least she's not a little boy right now. Brenner has peed on me and himself many a times. Have fun. And hope you like your new orders.