Monday, January 19, 2009

Vehicle issues



I hate having vehicle issues. It never ends, once one thing gets fix, something else goes wrong with them. Last night Johnathan got into an accident. We are still waiting for damages. Right now we have a rental, it isn't a bad car except for the fact that it is RED.
Arica fell down the stairs again today, it was only 2 steps. But she bit her tongue pretty good. She didn't want to eat dinner at all tonight.
School is going okay, the instructor said that we are 3 weeks behind though. So it will be faster, which means harder. But I know for sure that I'm in the top 5 of the class. I don't know how high, but I would like to at least keep it there if not number 1.
Here is a couple of pictures. I will be bringing all of the picture to WI, when I come up. The first one is our trip to S.C. at a hotel room, and the other is her having fun in the bath tub.

No comments: