Thursday, January 8, 2009

School

Well, school is going good for the first week. I have 4-5 tests, and 9-10 quizzes. I took my 1st test on Wednesday I wish I would have done better, but I can't complaint about a 98%. I was fair warned that the class is hard and only 50% pass it. I heard that the other class had a Master Chief failed. So, I'm really nervous. On a good note, I know just about everything the instructor is talking about. So I figure the harder stuff will come. But in the mean time I will try to Ace all of my tests and quizzes. Every point counts.
I have lots of pictures of Arica to share. I will hopefully get them put in when I have a little more time. Arica is getting so big. She is taking my schooling considerable well, with my attention else where. I still have plenty more of homework waiting for me, unfortunately 2 hours isn't enough.

No comments: