Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A lot going on





I have a whole bunch of pictures to share with ya'll. First thing is Arica's new bedroom. While it isn't completely finished; it is done enough for her to sleep in it. I still have to switch out the outlets to child proof ones. Heather and I haven't started painting her growth tree. But here is a couple of pictures.







Johnathan has finally cut down the tree in the front yard. Now I'm just waiting for him to replace it with another one. The tree was rotting from the inside. Here is a couple of pictures to help you realize how messed up my wonderful husband can be.
I finally reported to the ship. I have a lot of junior guys that need to be babysat all the time. And babysitting adults is the worst. Other than that, it is going pretty good. Johnathan has a 33% chance of going IA; they are looking for a Cuba billet to get filled. It pays really well, and all of the hard core prisoners are already been transferred to the states. I really don't care if he goes or not as long as I'm still in the ship yards. Or his Master Chief was wondering how long I have in the ship yards, for him to go TAD to another ship for a while. That wouldn't be too bad either. He will get extra money and benefits for advancement, but it will be more time away from us.
Well, I need to get some sleep. 0400 comes by fast.

1 comment:

Aunt Angie said...

The pics of Johnathan are typical behaviors for him...lol. Her room is so pretty. I can't wait to see you guys again!!!